AC Tune-Ups in Frisco TX
For years, we have been providing quality recovery, reconstruction, and restoration services to cities across Frisco, TX. You can rely on us for fast emergency Air Condition Repair services in Frisco and Frisco, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now! Get you free estimate today!
Frisco Air Conditioner experts Are Ready!
- An AC break down during a heatwave is a huge inconvenience. Instead of letting it ruin your day, simply call Air Conditioner Repair for emergency AC service in Frisco, TX
- Our AC repair services are the first choice for many Frisco, TX residents who need fast and accurate services at competitive prices. We repair various types of air conditioners from a broad range of brands and can deliver the services you need at a time most convenient for you.
- Other reasons to choose us as your AC service company include:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Flat-rate pricing
- No mess left behind
Keeping Your AC Functioning Optimally
For those days when your AC isn’t cooling properly or acting weird, our air conditioner repair services are just a phone call away. Our team is on standby 24 hours a day to provide reliable AC repair in Frisco, TX.
Whether it’s ductless or central AC repair you need, we start our services by performing thorough diagnostics. Through the diagnosis, we can determine the cause of the problem and implement the best solution.
At Air Conditioner Repair when we fix a cooling system, we want to ensure we remedy the underlying cause to prevent problems in the future. You can count on our team to keep your AC running at peak performance.
The Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
Aside from repair services, we also offer AC maintenance services. Our air conditioner tune-up services are effective for minimizing the risk of your cooling unit failing while preserving its energy-efficiency. It’s also great for boosting the performance and lifespan of your AC.
During the AC maintenance, we will:
- Inspect the indoor coil and compressor.
- Examine, adjust, and lubricate the indoor blower assembly.
- Verify proper drainage, refrigerant level, and adequate airflow.
- Clean the condenser coil.
To suit your convenience and budget, you can arrange for AC maintenance as a one-off service or ongoing service plan.
Should I Repair or Replace My AC?
Our AC repair services are some of the best in the Frisco,TX area, but there are times when replacing an AC is a far more efficient and cost-effective solution than repair.
We typically recommend an AC replacement when the current AC:
- Is more than 15 years old.
- Requires constant repairs or a new compressor.
- Is no longer energy-efficient.
If your AC matches one or more of these descriptions, we can replace it with a more powerful and energy-efficient one. All our AC installations and replacements come with fantastic warranties, and as an authorized Lennox dealer, we can get you a great deal on one of the newer models.