Sewer Line Repair Services
For years, we have been providing quality recovery, reconstruction, and restoration services to cities across Allen, TX. You can rely on us for fast sewer line repair services in Allen and Frisco 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now! Get your free estimate today!
Sewer Line repair EXPERTS ARE READY!
Sewer line damage can cause flooding, property damage, and pose a biohazard risk. Contact our expert plumbers at Plumber in Allen, Heating, & Cooling in Allen, Texas, for reliable main sewer line services.
As a leading local plumbing company, we have over three decades of experience providing innovative, lasting, and cost-effective sewer line solutions. Our top-quality services have earned us countless five-star reviews and the Angie’s List Super Service Award five times.
Signs You Need Sewer Main Repair
The most common causes of sewer line problems in Allen include:
- Improperly installed pipes.
- Outdated and worn-out pipes.
- Tree roots invading the sewer line.
- Seismic activity bending buried pipes until they break.
Getting sewer main repair services quickly reduces the likelihood of the problem escalating and damaging other parts of your property. Call us for sewer line repair the moment you notice:
- The smell of sewage around your property.
- Stagnant drains or multiple clogged drains in your home.
- The ground over your sewer line is soggy.
- Debris and soil backing up into your toilet or drains.
- Gurgling noises from your drains.
We’ll arrive quickly with everything we need to complete most sewer line repairs the same-day, and our team is available 24/7.
Allen Leading Sewer Line Installation Company
We offer sewer line installation services for new buildings and existing homes. Our licensed team can handle jobs of all sizes and guarantees a quick turnaround with no mess left behind. If your current sewer line is over a century old or requires frequent repairs, let us provide you with sewer pipe replacement.
When you call us for main sewer line installation, we only use the best materials to guarantee lasting results. We also use the latest technology to ensure a perfect installation on the first try.
Are you worried about the cost of getting sewer line installation services? We offer financing options that make paying for a new sewer pipe hassle-free.
Keeping Your Sewer Line Clog-Free
Extend the life of your sewer line by scheduling yearly hydro-jetting services with our team. We’ll use high-pressure water to flush accumulated waste and minerals out of your sewer line. This service is cost-effective but can save you hundreds of dollars in the long run.
Here are a few more ways to keep your sewer pipe clog- and damage-free:
- Avoid flushing plastics, hygiene products, and other hard-to-dissolve materials.
- Install a screen over your drains to stop hair, soap, food waste, and other potential cloggers from entering your drain line.
- Never put grease down the sink.